Industry: Electronics assembly and testing
Location: Ayutthaya, Thailand
Circumstances: During 2011 flooding in Thailand, the facility was inundated with in excess of 2m of water affecting most production equipment as well as warehouse, QC & testing areas and some offices.
- Site inspected and damage assessment undertaken.
- Debris including damaged building materials, contents removed and stored outside in piles of like materials for inspection by insurers and adjusters.
- Ground floor coverings removed.
- Flooring, walls cleaned & sanitized with anti-microbial.
- Once approval provided debris with no salvage value disposed.
- Decontamination and sanitizing removed threat of sickness due to microbes present in residue of flood waters.
- Assisted adjuster with assessment by group like items to compare against fixed asset register.
- Allowed client to rapidly proceed rebuilding.