Industry: Aircraft Tyre Manufacturing
Location: Rangsit, Thailand
Circumstances: Following major fire in Banbury area cause significant thermal damage to approximately 15% of facility, with contamination deposited throughout other parts of facility.
- Prioritized work based on clients’ requirements and immediately recoverable capacity.
- A team of in excess of 70 personnel mobilized to undertake decontamination.
- 7 stories of scaffolding erected to allow cleaning of Banbury area, which was progressively disassembled in co-ordination with cleaning activities.
- By focusing on clients’ priorities some plant capability restored immediately within first week of commencement of work.
- Decontamination of facility completed on schedule in co-ordination with recovery plan for rebuilding.