Losing long lead time, critical machinery due to disaster can be fatal to an operation. This is where IRS can help; IRS have decades of experience repairing critical machinery following disasters. This provides IRS with a unique insight into what can and cannot be repaired, as well as providing a unique understanding of how different disaster situations affect equipment. IRS is structured towards providing practical on the ground assistance to rapidly reinstate operations saving clients time, money and sometimes even their businesses. Our equipment recovery services include:
- Electrical, electronic equipment decontamination & repair.
- Mechanical & industrial machinery restoration & repair.
- Data Centre & computing equipment decontamination & repair.
- Mold & Die Refurbishment
- Machinery & control system upgrades
- Post recovery warranty & maintenance support